The Foundation Krzyzowa for Mutual Understanding in Europe, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Bibliodrama (The German Society for Bibliodrama) and Polskie Towarzystwo Bibliodramy (The Polish Society for Bibliodrama) invite for participation in an ecumenical, international bibliodramatic workshop in Krzyżowa from 20 to 24 October this year.
This year's 30th anniversary of the Reconciliation Mass in Krzyżowa, the beginnings of the Foundation Krzyżowa and the 80th anniversary of the outbreak of the Second World War are for us above all an opportunity to reflect together more intensively on the theme of reconciliation. It will be dealt with both in the theoretical part in the form of lectures and in the practical part, i.e. the bibliodramatic workshops.
We invite everyone interested in this form of work with biblical texts and in the theme of reconciliation to participate.
- Bibliodramatic workshops conducted by a German-Polish team of trainers (Katarzyna Kamińska, Inger Trölsch),
- Lectures from the following disciplines: theology, history, economics,
- Exploring Krzyżowa and its surroundings, visit to the Peace Church in Świdnica.
Participation in the whole workshop costs 200 PLN (participants from Poland) or 100 EUR (participants from Germany).
This price includes:
- four nights (accommodation in double rooms in the hotel "Granary" in Krzyżowa),
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee breaks),
- Participation in bibliodramatic workshops (12 hours in total)
- Participation in daily thematic lectures,
- Excursions/guided tours (Krzyżowa and surroundings, Peace Church in Świdnica).
The cost of travelling to Krzyżowa will be covered by the participants themselves.
Registration until 30.09.2019.
A deposit of 100 PLN (50 EUR for participants from Germany) is required when registering.
Dominik Całka - Project Coordinator of the European Academy