Join the Youth Forum! Share your ideas in a workshop on planning the future of Europe and develop them in a creative media workshop. At the end of the Forum - during the European Ministerial Conference in Chemnitz - you will have a unique opportunity to present your ideas to high-ranking politicians and politicians, and thus to participate directly in the political debate.
On 6-10 September 2021, together with other young people from Poland and Germany, you can discuss the most important challenges that, in your opinion, Europe is facing, meet interesting people and together with them formulate postulates for the world of politics. And all in line with our motto: "Europe calling - your voice, your future!
What can you expect:
- full board and accommodation in double rooms in c / o 56 in Chemnitz,
- an exciting program with a creative workshop on the future, media workshops and talks about politics,
- a total of 32 young people from Poland and Germany can take part in the project,
- we provide translation during the meeting, so you do not have to speak Polish or German, on the contrary, you will even learn a few words in your neighbor's language,
- the participation fee is PLN 120 if you live in Poland and € 40 if you live in Germany. If you cannot cover the full participation fee, please contact us.
- travel costs are fully reimbursed by PNWM
Report back! (the deadline for accepting applications is 10 August 2021).
More information: www.europecalling-pnwm.org