What does the Krzyżowa Foundation do?
The Krzyżowa Foundation for Mutual Understanding in Europe is a place where young people from Europe can discover and develop their own skills and abilities. Every year, more than 10,000 people meet here to debate values such as responsibility, democracy and solidarity.
Why does the Krzyżowa Foundation need additional funds?
1. The Krzyżowa Foundation runs one of Europe's largest International Youth Meeting Center, located in a historic palace complex - a place historically important for Polish-German reconciliation and European understanding. The buildings of the Foundation are entered in the register of monuments and their total area is 10,623 m². The area of the foundation covers about 4 hectares. Maintaining such an extensive area and all the buildings costs the foundation over PLN 2 million a year.
2. As a public benefit organization, the Foundation wants as many people as possible to participate in its educational projects. That is why it offers its services on the most favorable terms possible for the participants.
3. The Krzyżowa Foundation is one of the few organizations with a Polish-German character and a European mission. Its greatest strengths are the skills of its employees and the network of people supporting civil society, as well as the buildings and green spaces at its disposal and its historical heritage. However, the foundation does not have its own endowment capital.
How can you support us?
1. Make a donation to the account of our foundation. We issue a donation certificate to donors from Poland, Germany and all European Union countries. In some countries, these contributions may be deducted from the tax base.
2. Support one of our projects.
3. Promote the Krzyżowa Foundation among your friends, talk about our work and our program offer. We are still eager to meet new schools that would like to organize international youth exchanges with us. We are still looking for new European partners who would like to work with us for a good future for Europe. We also need supporters who would like to include the Krzyżowa Foundation in their activities as part of corporate social responsibility (CSR).
Bank transfers to Poland
Name of the bank: Santander Bank Polska S.A.1/O Świdnica
Address: Plac 1000-lecia Państwa Polskiego 1, 58-100 Świdnica
KOD SWIFT: WBKPPLPP
IBAN for EUR: PL 27 1090 2369 0000 0001 1624 4433, purpose of payment "Donation"
IBAN for PLN: PL 03 1090 2369 0000 0006 0201 9216
Donor Cooperation Team / Contact persons.
Aleksandra (Ola) Królak-Wąsowicz
T: +48 (74) 85 00 301
M: +48 519 333 522
Dr Anna Poznańska
T: +48 (74) 85 00 145
M: +48 506776851